Please respect the current masking guidelines set forth by State of Illinois:
- Masks must be worn when entering the building or patio.
- Masks must be worn by customers during any interaction with staff at your table. This includes taking orders, delivering food and drink, servicing of tables, etc. whether indoors or outdoors.
- Masks must be worn when not seated at the table, when walking to or from the table and to and from the restrooms.
We take the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously.
During this new normal we plan to deliver the same level of hospitality and service to our customers that Gibsons is known for while adhering to the health and sanitation guidelines provided by the CDC and the sate of Illinois and the City of Chicago. Please note that these policies are subject to change as new health and sanitation guidelines are made available.
- Masks must be worn at all times, except while seated at your table, please reference above guidelines.
- All customers must have their temperatures taken with a no contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be able to dine with us.
- All visits will be limited to 1.5 or 2 hours. We will not be able to allow people to wait for their tables, so we are asking that everyone enjoy the experience within the time allotted and then leave, so that we may sanitize adequately for the next customers.
- You will receive your check within 15 minutes remaining in your allotted time at the table.
- State law prohibits tables of more than 10 people. The City of Chicago limits tables to no more than 6 people.
- If you need to make any changes to your reservation, please let us know prior to arriving at the restaurant.
- Credit card, debit card or gift card payments only. Please, no cash.
- In the event of inclement weather, it is unlikely we will be able to accommodate anyone inside. Instead we will have to pack your food to take home with you.
- Restrooms will be held to strict distancing. You may have to wait in line at a safe distance to use the facilities.
- No outside food & beverage allowed (this includes bottles of wine and desserts).
Thank you for your support and patience as we all try to get back to normal operations.